New Whatsapp Secret Apps for android phone In 2021

New Whatsapp Secret Apps for android phone In 2021

New Whatsapp Secret Apps for android phone In 2021

Mask Chat

It is one of the best-rated apps, as per various bloggers and YouTubers. And is going viral among teenagers.

MaskChat - The Digital Curtain to Hide Chat from Onlookers, Shoulder-Surfer, Intruders, Trespassers.

MaskChat is a FREE unique digital Mask designed for android users to maintain privacy while having a private conversation on their smartphones.

Private Conversations could be chatting on Whatsapp, Tinder, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Snapchat, or any other chat network. One can even use it to hide the screen while typing passwords or accessing confidential information like bank info.

Read more "Create fake Whatsapp Account with Azerbaijan Number In 2021!

why should hide WhatsApp chat?

As an avid user of WhatsApp, I find myself constantly having to answer the question as to why I would not want to hide the message features within WhatsApp, but it is a question I don't really understand.

WhatsApp offers the ability to delete messages, check the status of a message, including save for later, or send the message on to a friend. However, by default, this is all displayed on the status of a message, even if the recipient is not looking at the message. 

So even if you're writing the message, WhatsApp displays the message to the recipient. If you do not check the status, the recipient could be shown the entire message with your name at the top.

I have seen similar situations in messenger apps such as Facebook Messenger where a message is not entirely displayed but the name of the sender is at the top. It is annoying for the recipient if they are not looking for the message but are told what it says by the app showing it in a nice big font.

I have seen the friend finder in Facebook Messenger show my friends and their pictures when I have not hidden the photos from a message, and the recipient has seen my status because it has been set as my status. 

I would much rather have all of the information available at a quick glance, and send a message without worrying that it will be opened.

If I don't set my status as my status, then WhatsApp will default to showing all of the messages I have sent to friends and their status in a nice big font.

My status is also one of my most important settings, and so is normally set as 'friends only' so I don't need it to be public so often. I would rather WhatsApp didn't show my status and the sender's name in big fonts so that it only appears when I do.

As I said above, I have seen cases where a message has not been seen by the recipient even when it has been sent to them. This is not a real issue, as I can simply send another message to the person I was messaging to and they can read the first one. 

On the other hand, I have seen myself receive a message from someone who was away for the weekend and check their messages to see if there had been any messages waiting for them when they were away.

This was annoying because I had only sent one message when I should have sent multiple messages to give the recipient the option to decide whether or not to open each one individually.

WhatsApp has the ability to set the default for messages to be read as read if they have not been opened, or have been shown in a large font. If I choose this option, and it is not checked, then the recipients see my name at the top of the message, as well as the message and the status at the bottom.

I would much rather see the status up top and the sender's name on the bottom if I were the recipient.

If the sender has set their status as 'friends only and is now also the recipient, then WhatsApp shows the sender's name at the top. I find it annoying that the sender's name is still up top because they have not given permission to have their name up top.

While you may think that you are only interested in your own messages, I would argue that everyone else has that same option as well. You may think that because they have chosen to be the receiver, that they do not care what you have written and do not have to see it.

However, if I am the recipient of the message, and the recipient has chosen the friends-only status, then they should be able to see my name and the sender's name at the top.

I would much rather have the sender's name on the bottom of the message and the status at the top of the sender has chosen to be the receiver.

In my opinion, this is one of the most important features of WhatsApp. If WhatsApp hides this, then the recipient has to keep up with their own status to know whether they have been sent any messages or not. If they have not received any messages, and are using their status, then they do not have to keep up with the other sender's status if that status has been set to friends-only.

In my opinion, this is one of the most important features of WhatsApp. If WhatsApp hides this, then the recipient has to keep up with their own status to know whether they have been sent any messages or not. If they have not received any messages, and are using their status, then they do not have to keep up with the other sender's status if that status has been set to friends-only.

What you can hide?

-Hide WhatsApp chat

-Hide Snapchat

-Hide Facebook browsing

-Hide WeChat

-Hide the screen while typing passwords or accessing confidential information.

Learn More about how to hide online status on WhatsApp while chatting!

How to use:

- Download and install the MaskChat app on your Android device. (For MI Users, please go to settings and manually provide permission to draw over other apps)

- Click on the MaskChat app icon.

- A digital curtain opens to mask or hide your phone screen for privacy.

- Drag it up and down to hide their screens from onlookers.

- Adjust the opacity using the slider

- Enable touch through feature using the toggle button to keep a permanent mask on your screen and use the phone through it while keeping the opacity to the lowest.

- Click on the cross icon and the curtain will close, leaving behind a floating Mask chat icon.

Why and When to Use:

- COMMUTING: While traveling in the metro, subway, or any other public mode of transport, to maintain their privacy from the onlookers.

- CHATTING: Draw this digital mask while chatting on Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Hike, Tinder, TrulyMadly, Happn, OkCupid Dating, Hitwe, Badoo, Woo, or any other chatting platform.

- DATING: To conceal their private chat with their boyfriend or girlfriend from unwanted onlookers while sitting next to a friend, family member, or Parents.

- WATCHING: Keep the floating Mask chat icon on their screen while watching private videos and can immediately drop the digital curtain if anyone notices them.

- TRANSLUCENT SCREEN: While typing important information or passwords. With MaskChat, you can draw the curtain over the application and keep the keypad exposed. Now, others can't see what is typed on the screen.

- PLAYING GAMES: Hide some part of the screen while playing games with codes or private information.

Why get MaskChat?

NO FEES: MaskChat is free to use application for Android users

NO NEED OF INTERNET: Mask chat is an offline app and doesn't consume any internet data.

Hence, no glitches.

STYLISH THEMES: Choose from existing themes of curtains.

UNIVERSAL: This Digital Curtain can be drawn over any and every application.

What’s new?

- The previous BLACK curtain has been updated to new impressive themes.

- New impressive masks.

What’s next?

- Customized masks according to the user’s choice.

Read more "RECOVER Instagram password without phone number & email? I forgot my password (2020)

Mask Chat Download

Post a Comment

0 Comments